• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1008 glow plug relay&controller problems

redman06

I HAVE A LOT OF PROBLEMS WITH THE GLOW PLUG CIRCUITS CARD AND CONTROLLER ,I HAVE DECIDED TO TAKE THE HARNESS OUT AND 24VOLT RESSITOR OUT AND PUT A 12VOLT F0RD RELAY AND A PUSH BUTTON SWITCH ON MY DASH RUNNING THE WIRE FROM MY LIGHT THE OTHER TO MY GROUND AND RELAY AND 12 VOLT SWITCH STRAIGHT TO THE RELAY SHOULD THE GLOW PLUG LIGHT COME ON WHEN THE BUTTON MAKES CONTACT AND MY GLOW PLUGS SHOULD HEATUP (does anyone know if this will work):?::?::?::roll:

redman06

m1008 glow plug relay&controller problems

It takes a ground to make the light work, and you need a ground for the relay, put relay and light wire on one side of your 2 pole push button,the other side you need to run wire to good ground, that will energized your relay and your light wii come on at the same time you puss the button. I need to know if someone can tell me a better way.:roll::?::?:

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Why do you need a light to tell you that you are pushing the button?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks