• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

m1008 gone to the great mt yard in the sky

pauld

well my m1008 has finally gone to its final resting place,it was torched in an arson attack, our local police are "investigating" but i dont hold out any hope. the insurance has paid out and its been put to good use, I bought a unimog!!!

armytruck63

Sad to hear about your M1008. I hope they catch the punks that did this.

They just caught the 16-year-old arsonist that has burned almost 2500 acres near my house in three different fires. The middle fire was too close for comfort. I hope that punk spends years in prison.

At least you get a cool Unimog out of the deal :-D.

dk8019

Pauld,

Sorry to hear about your M1008, it's a shame to be sure. Beautiful part of the country your in out there. My wife and I spent a week at Culzean on the coast two years ago, and roam about rural southern Scotland in our rental car. Drove nearly 1000 miles that week, but it wasn't nearly enough, planning to come back sometime next year for some more exploring. :-D

Daniel Kennedy

pauld

some "subtle" enquiries have given me a couple of names, Im just waiting on a couple of my ex-service mates coming home from Helmund and were going to have a little "talk" with them. It seems it was torched because I put a local drug dealer in hospital after a little argument. The police dont want to know, to much paperwork, they would rather harass motorists here in the UK

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks