• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

m1008 lift

bryab123

where is the best place to get a lift kit for a m1008? or how hard is it to buld a lift kit for one? i have never lifted or lowered anything before. i dont want anything rediculous i would just like to lift it a little so i could put some taller tires on it, that way it would gear it a little higher on the highway.

gt1009

I believe the lift is the same as any 1 ton chevy. With the solid axles they are pretty cheap. 4 inch should be like 5 or 6 hundered. Check off road design, their stuff is all designed with solid axle GM trucks in mind. I think you can put 36s on an m1008 stock height with a little trimming though.

Croatan_Kid

I've probably spent more on ORD stuff than I originally bought my truck for :roll:

Great stuff though....I've got anything from brake lines to tie rods from them and anything in between!