• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

m1008 radiator

Terracoma

The GM part number for the radiator is 3058966, as found in the 9-2320-289-20P Technical Manual, available from the CUCV Technical Manuals sub-forum.

Or as mentioned above, you can search NAPA, Autozone, and others by using a 1984 Chevrolet K30 with the 6.2L diesel engine.

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
You have downloaded the FREE Technical Manuals that have every GM part number list in them haven't you?

Every question you will have has more than likely been asked and answered many, many times.

The part number is GM 3058966

jsd563

thank you guys .... i downloaded the man. i went to order the radiator and they say im missing a # wtf ?....... and yhe drivers side alt they say im missing 2 #s ..... I told them give me one for a 75 caddy 100 amp no good .... there are no good countermen any more either they r lazy or stupid

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks