• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1008 recovery from friends house

rizzo

I have cutout fiberglass flares already and I wanna get a 6 inch lift, 39.5 boggers, and a locker for the front. eventually rear discs too and maybe crossover steering. I wanna check yours out.

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sounds like a sweet project Rizzo. I like your idea of using cutout flares to keep the COG low with the big tires. That will be a serious mud whumping machine.

Armada

I forgot you still had that truck Kevin! It HAS been a long time. Let us know how it performs as a gasser. Got any pics with the hood up?

rizzo

I'll get some Paul. I was thinking of that tonight

yes CC.

I think I've been in that club since the begining. This M1008 was the first MV I bought.Found out the crank was broke so I switched ot to gas cause that was what I had available. It has been at Steves house a looooong time.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks