• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

m1008, Redstone Arsenal

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Did anybody look at the m1008s they sold at Redstone today? I was high bidder on #3906 (the one with the broken back window). I didn't get there to inspect so I was wondering how bad I got burnt? I do think I got it worth the money either way.

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
I wil be there tomorrow in the AM....I'll write down the number and get some pics for you since I am taking some of another vehicle for someone else.
This is if they are on Redstone and not at the Nat. Guard armory several miles away.
If you see this in time call me at 256-557-1146 and if it is where I am picking up my trailer I can give you a real time description of it.

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I wil be there tomorrow in the AM....I'll write down the number and get some pics for you since I am taking some of another vehicle for someone else.
This is if they are on Redstone and not at the Nat. Guard armory several miles away.
If you see this in time call me at 256-557-1146 and if it is where I am picking up my trailer I can give you a real time description of it.
Thanks wrecker, I'll give you a call in the morning. GL says it's at Redstone but who knows with GL.

I accually bid on the truck for my brother. He's trying to get his feet wet with MVs and I talked him into buying this truck. I just hope it turns out OK so he won't be turned off by the whole deal. I did tell him I'd keep it if when we got it he didn't want it.

SDF Troop

I was out there the other day and there are a load of pretty good ones coming up this month. I'm ususally at Redstone a least once a week for work. If you need help checking it out , just hollar.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks