• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1008 side mirror

M1008driver

I broke my M1008 passenger side mirror backing out of my garage. It broke the outside edge of the mirror glass and is still usable.

Anybody know where I can get a replacement mirror? :mad:

You can buy the whole mirror in black from LMC truck for $20/each. Part# 38-5828 and 38-5829.

Or Napa might have them, they sometimes carry some old GM mirrors/window cranks/door handles etc. in the store.

M1008driver

I was looking and my mirror glass is held on by clear caulk. That might be what I use. I will know when the new mirror gets here. It make sense so you can change it if it breaks.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have used silicone adhesive(rtv/caulk) successfully. Tape it in place for the first day.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks