• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

m1008 top bow set

2deuce

I posted in the classified without any response... that hasn't worked yet. I didn't know they were hard to come by when I 1st posted, it seems that they were not desired and many got tossed. I'll read the CUCV cargo cover thread. I may have read that long ago, because I remember reading somewhere that the 880 cover could be used with minor mods on a CUCV, if that is in that thread. I think the cover makes the truck look much more military and I like that. I have a M1008a1 that I want to put radios in and put back to it's original configuration. I haven't seen any done. I can't find pictures either. I have to think someones done it,

Thanks

eme411

Steel Soldiers Supporter
it's one of those things that no one wants to ship , they are out there and the 880 is the same, best to keep going to the the MV flea markets and talk with people , the Dodge tarp has a OD glossy finish and there are 2 types for the CUCV , the early style with the metal eyes and the late style with the molded ones , the late style you can find on ebay , this is the one you want, beware there are Canadian surplus CUCV tarps out there and are very different in many ways including the bow system and the Canadian system does not fold down, just look for straps on the sides and rear for this one,