• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1008 Troop Seat Dimensions

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Folks, I'm in the midst of some troop seat work and need to know if all the seat bottom wood is the same length. If so can someone take a measurement for me? I'd like to get bottoms all done here soon, using fiberglass, just need the length of each seat slat.

50shooter

If memory serves, the seat on each side closest to the cab is shorter than the others. My truck isn't close so I can't varify..sorry.

If you can hang out for a couple of days, I can get you some pics and measurements this w/e.

Jason

50shooter

Once again, my memory didn't serve. They were all the same length. It is the legs that differ in length not the seat boards. Here is a pic just for the heck of it.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks