• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

m1008 truck pull

dstang97

Here is a video from a truck pull in CT. It was just shy of a full pull. So far I have
Banks sidewinder
rebuilt IP turned up
6.5 injectors

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-kvxnM3zjg&feature=player_embedded[/media]

Hey man nice pull just wandering how hard it was to do that headlight swap in that redtruck in your profille pic and is that truck a cucv 1008 how did u do the headlight harness with the blackouts on the truck

dstang97

Way to go!! Now do you have any of your Red truck?
No, but I got a nice picture for you
Danny :: CIMG1277.jpg picture by tabi524 - Photobucket

WARWAG Can you give us some info on your engine? She sure sounded nice.

I think it is a 6.2 New Banks kit dumped out before the tire no muffler, rebuilt injection pump, new 6.5 injectors and new glowplugs thats about it. Runs nice 425 compression across the board.

SouthernSteel Hey man nice pull just wandering how hard it was to do that headlight swap in that redtruck in your profille pic and is that truck a cucv 1008 how did u do the headlight harness with the blackouts on the truck

You just need to splice in your old harness. And no that is a k10/30. If it is military I would leave it alone/ OEM

NICK_M1009 Nice vid. If I'm reading correct, that truck has 12 bolt axles and 37's. Motor sounded great, and best of all nothing broke. Why did ya go with the 12 bolt axles?

OEM axles/ 12 bolts are the H1 wheels

Anything else just ask
Thanks guys