• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1008 Turn Signal Switch Alternative

usmcgunner

Keep reading, the question is not what you'd think...maybe.

The electrics are working fine. When I first bought my rig, the switch broke on the first trip when I felt a snap and the arm went limp. I followed all the right steps and discovered that the column switch was just fine. What broke was the hinge the arm goes into and connects to the switch assembly. I've replaced the hinge once and it just broke again. It was a real PIA repair that I don't want to go through again. Here's the question, is there a dash operated switch alternative someone can walk me through? As far as I know, Virginia inspection only requires an operable turn signal, so I'm looking for a three way switch idea with wiring guidance.

Thanks,

Scott

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks