• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1008 video ad with "Adult Tease" music...wtf

linx310

OMG...it sounds like one of those late night call girl commercials with the music and voice over....lol

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wgpKdNtdCRQ[/media]

Where exactly are the gun mounts the guy mentions?

Last edited by a moderator:

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
If that thing came from the FL Nat Guard I would inspect it very carefully for rust....most vehicles I have seen that came out of there had rust issues.
I spent a lot of time at Camp Blanding, FL and the DRMO yard was full of rust buckets.
"Let the buyer beware".

GoldComet6

It's been on ebay several times.

Funny how they didn't mention the dealer fees they charge - it said on the ebay ad they were "non-negotiable". I think it was about $200....

niferous

If that thing came from the FL Nat Guard I would inspect it very carefully for rust....most vehicles I have seen that came out of there had rust issues.
I spent a lot of time at Camp Blanding, FL and the DRMO yard was full of rust buckets.
"Let the buyer beware".

Funny you say that. Mine came from Camp Blanding and there isn't a trace of rust anywhere on her. Guess I got lucky :D.

Alredneck

Banned
" Personalized Attention " I like the sounds of that![thumbzup]

Man, wish it was closer I would have to give both a test drive!:grd: