• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1008 vynal cargo top anyone?

weldergonecrazy

I recently bought an M1008 from a GL auction and the truck came with the vynal cargo top. If anyone is interrested in it just let me know. I really have no use for it, but it came with the truck. I havn't seen it in person yet, but my buddy who picked up the truck for me said that it needs a little work. I'll have to see if I can get pictures if you're interrested. :D

weldergonecrazy

sorry it took me a while to respond, our internet service has been cut, so I have to use the computer at work. I just found out that I should be back Stateside sometime late September, so I won't be able to actually ship it out until then, but I will see if my buddy who is storing the truck for me, can send some pictures.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks