• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1008 wheels

WWRD99

Steel Soldiers Supporter
My M1008 has 16.5 wheels, can 16s be used. 16.5 are hard to find in UK
Mine has 16s on it... they're 6.5 wide...I put a 265/75 16 on them and they fit great...from what I've found there's a ford rim out there that is the same lug pattern but a bit wider, I think they're 7 inch...I do think that the one ton gm trucks in 16 inch will fit as well...this tire size was a little taller than what was on it, the stock size and over an inch wider and they fit great.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

LT67

Mine has 16s on it... they're 6.5 wide...I put a 265/75 16 on them and they fit great...from what I've found there's a ford rim out there that is the same lug pattern but a bit wider, I think they're 7 inch...I do think that the one ton gm trucks in 16 inch will fit as well...this tire size was a little taller than what was on it, the stock size and over an inch wider and they fit great.

The ford 16x7 will bolt right up.... and a 255 85 16 will fit just fine with no fender rubbing

WWRD99

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The ford 16x7 will bolt right up.... and a 255 85 16 will fit just fine with no fender rubbing
Yes that's what I wanted but I didn't think a 6.5 inch rim would work well with that...I literally just picked up a brand new Ford set last night...wish I would have known the originals were bent up before I bought new tires!

LT67

Yes that's what I wanted but I didn't think a 6.5 inch rim would work well with that...I literally just picked up a brand new Ford set last night...wish I would have known the originals were bent up before I bought new tires!

KM2 255 85 16 on my 86 M1008 on the factory 6.5 wide wheels

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks