• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1008 windshield washer pump.

pigpen60

Is the washer pump rebuildable? If so does anyone have the part number? My universal pump I installed shot craps after 1 month.

cpf240

There are rebuild kits available for the original pump. It is primarily the rubber parts. Mine had a broken wire to the activation solenoid/coil and that you are on your own to fix. Otherwise, you can take your chances with an auto parts store reman windshield wiper motor / washer pump.

The other choice would be to use an external pump, perhaps install a later washer fluid tank with an internal pump.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks