• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1008

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Please try to use a more descriptive title.

Last edited:

Cucvnut

its my first EUC yes, that sucks that you have been waiting July first blckdblnckl did you call them every time u had a revision to make sure they changed it ? i called and emailed and went on the help chat to make sure my revisions where accepted and that they just dont deal with it.

Cucvnut

what i learned is that you need to stay on top of your revisions with GL either call email or chat but make sure they correct the EUC after you send it

niferous

Well my signature says it all about the revisions. As soon as they asked for the revisions I had them back in about 15 minutes and made sure I got back emails saying that they had them and they were correct.

Cucvnut

I got it home today and it runs i had to get one new battery but i cant drive it. The rear drive shaft has been bent bad so i need a new one.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Not really. You put the right stuff on the SF request form and it usually comes back right.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks