• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1008

JeffAS

I have had my M1008 for about 6 months now and it runs grate, but I would like to add some bigger tires, it has 33/12.5/16.5 now with were little rubbing, what lift kits has anyone use on there M1008, I would like to lift it 4" or 6" to run the 37" humvee tires

1waterdog

I kept mine stock and went with 255/85/16 witch is a 33.3 x 10" and it does not rub. but still takes me everywhere I need to go.

1waterdog

The truck came with the cover, but I saw one on ebay I think brand new for $160.00. You may have to look around, I know someone is selling them new. You can make the base with angle iron and curtain fasteners. If you would like I found a source for those too as I had to replace some of mine. Also I updated my photo to include my new shoes on the truck. I live and play at 6000-1100 elevation. This was my first trip out and it had been raining for days. Never had to put it 4X4. I really like the size. Lower center of gravity and I don't have to worry about front end problems or tires rubbing.