• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

m1009 at GL ft Carson, CO, dont bid against me

85-m1028

love the pimp interior carpet, other than that looks really clean!!! what's going on with the front end?? I wish they looked that clean here in cali!!

mouse

I got a cristal schandaler for it :scool: that must be a air force truck,i hear they get all the good stuff [^]

codedsolutions

Yeah, I know the carpet is gay :blush: <-(gay smiley face). The front spindles were robbed, but 10 bolt front axles grow on trees out here so replacing it will be no problem. I will take a look at it in person tomorrow.

Dieselsmoke

ColoMil said:
Yeah, I know the carpet is gay :blush: <-(gay smiley face).
One of the 1009s that I had came with burgundy carpet. I pulled it out when I was restoring the vehicle and it had a NSN printed on the back of it!! I put the carpet back in after that, then found out from a few CUCV owners that theirs had the carpet as well :scool:

codedsolutions

I gave up on it after 500 bucks... I wonder who won it..

I guess I will have to wait for the next batch of clunkers out at Carson.