• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1009 Back seats

1986Blazerk5

For a couple of months now i have been looking for back seats in my M1009, I have checked ALL the salvage yards around me and no luck. Does anybody know where to buy back seats new or used, also would any seats from a mid or late 80's Chevy suburban fit? or any other vehicle?

Thanks

wildbilly1760

I have a decent back seat in an old 1009 that I keepout to pasture for parts.. If you think it is worth it, I might pull it out and save it from the scrappers. It is gonna be a pain to get it out, but the more I hear about how hard they are to find, makes me want to get it out and recycle it to someone in need of one. Bigmech in MI is also in need of one. Wish you guys were closer. Shipping out that far would be a pain.

salt6

Try craiglist and search with the term "parting out or blazer". There are alot of blazers within 250 miles of me. You'll need to get one of the craigslist search programs to search more than local. I found a guy parting out a M1008. Got the doors and hood cheap.

Last edited:

K9Vic

I got a bunch of parts from a guy parting a civi out and had a nice back seat, but was light gray. Mine is OK, but Craigslist is the place to look. I know parts are hard to find as the guy told me he had people driving like 100+ mile round trips for parts. I know I drove like 60 miles round trip, but worth it.

blackhueys

i got a stock one only a couple of small tears in it. Would have to pay shipping though from minnesota.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks