• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1009 body panels

JohnFire

I was trying to list this in the classifieds but I would have to list each panel separately. Admins let me know if it is ok for me to list it this way. I am selling the body panels I had just gotten for my M1009. The rockers and inner fender will fit any of the other trucks. I have 10 panels and paid a little over $380 for all of them. Most are on the large side for shipping so pick up would probably be easier. All of them are pretty much from Key Autoparts. 73-91 Blazer

Front Right(passenger) inner fender I paid $43 asking $38
Right side full OEM Rocker Panel I paid $21 asking $18
Right side rocker backer plate I paid $11 asking $9
Right Fender Rear LWR Section I paid $22 asking $19
Right Bed Rear Lower Section I paid $43 asking $38
Left side full OEM Rocker Panel I paid $21 asking $18
Left side rocker backer plate I paid $11 asking $9
Left Bed Rear Lower Section I paid $43 asking $38
Rear Left bed floor I paid $85 asking $76
Rear Right bed floor I paid $85 asking $76

Attachments

JohnFire

Yep I still have them. The prices I have above is what I am asking. The place I got them at has a restocking fee, and I would rather see someone get them at a better price but will take them back if I have too.

JohnFire

Randy, I still would have needed a tail gate, rear support and about 3 more panels. Right now I am not looking at another CUCV for a couple years till I figure out where I am going to end up working. As I have said before, this one is headed to the grave yard with the CFC program. Though before I take it in for good, I will be stripping this truck of everything I can, and will sell all of it including the full turbo kit.

bp m1009

alright so i want both sets of rockers and both sets of inner rockers which comes out to $54. I didnt see you list the driver side rear lower quarter panel section? or is that: (Left Bed Rear Lower Section I paid $43 asking $38) if so then thats $92
how much would it cost for shipping to: Basking Ridge, NJ, 07920