• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

m1009 (cleaned up)

jgordon1307

workin on the rear bumper and spare tire gate this week, finally got it wired up with a 7flat and 4pin trailer hookup, brake controller, trans cooler and temp gauge, still no luck with gettin the tires balanced, need some ideas for the roof rack and front bumper, thanks yall

jgordon1307

the bumper isnt finished yet, its welded up with a hitch and painted, but its lacking the spare tire gate and tow rings, i can post a few teaser pics of the build if you will send me the antenna bracket that you found for me, hahahaha

jgordon1307

hahahaha, I will try bud, just ready to get this thing finished, I think I forgot to tell you that a saw your movie, hahahahahaha, classic "Sgt. Slaughter", you need to post a link so everybody can know that we have a celebrity on SS

Gov Junk

I'm diggin those door lock knobs! Tell me about the review mirror...Where is the compass sensor & do you just need a hot to make it work?

jgordon1307

rear view came out of a 99' denali from my local "pull-up-pull-part-peel-out", just had to run a ground and hot, then drive around in circles until calibrated