• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

m1009 dies if you let off the gas too quickly, thoughts?

combatmech

Right after this post surfaced, I had a similar problem. Only did it when the engine was cold. I added some sea foam to the tank and she's been fine. Idle seems a little low, but it's done that during the summer months since I've owned it. Still need to check the check valve.....just to be sure.

tourus

My 1028 was doing the same thing for a while when I first got it but run several bottles of power service 911 in it and just took it out and drove it with in 20 miles it does not do it any more but yes change fuel filter and then try just driveing it try getting on a road were you dont have to stop for awhile and drive drive it my came right out of that.

chevyCUCV

Thanks for all the addtional info
I was trying to not hijack completely, but since many can learn from this i will add some more.

I have a brand new fuel system. Walbro pump, dual spin on filters. I replaced my IP before with a used take out that was clean as can be.

If i rev the truck from under the hood, as it dies a bunch(5-10) of little bubbles come out of the ip. I am confused as where the air is entering. I played with my advance lever with no changes.