• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1009 Fresh Resto (Combatmech)

82ABNMP

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Here are a few shots of the current project for Ben (combatmech) M1009. He is getting a outside paint job with 383 green and black camo. He also had me install a new all steel Goodmark cowl induction hood which I think looks great. It's in primer now and will soon be green ASAP.

David

Attachments

Last edited:

combatmech

I didnt have David paint the interior. It's not too bad. I have three places that need tending to. I have done a lot already. New dash pad, instrument cluster rebuild. The plan is to get the sheet metal work done, rhino line the floor, change out the seats, and repaint the interior green myself. I'll get an album going of whats been done so far later tonight. This is my second 1009. This first was a learning experience. Thanks for the comments guys!! The hood turned out great.
David is a great guy, quality work, at a reasonable price. A lot less than what I had been quoted by local body shops. Plus, David understands the MV hobby and what we like.

SPCHowe

I didnt have David paint the interior. It's not too bad. I have three places that need tending to. I have done a lot already. New dash pad, instrument cluster rebuild. The plan is to get the sheet metal work done, rhino line the floor, change out the seats, and repaint the interior green myself. I'll get an album going of whats been done so far later tonight. This is my second 1009. This first was a learning experience. Thanks for the comments guys!! The hood turned out great.
David is a great guy, quality work, at a reasonable price. A lot less than what I had been quoted by local body shops. Plus, David understands the MV hobby and what we like.
I'm going to do the same to mine, except in tan. Thankfully the driver's seat is still in good shape. The passenger seat is brittle enough to poke holes in with your finger.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks