• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1009 hydroboost replacement

cucvrus

Me I like warranted parts. I never had a issues with Autozone/NAPA? Mom and Pops auto parts. If the parts fit and come with a warranty I buy them. NOS parts not so quick on things with seals. Quick story. I had a case of spigots the frost free type with the long stem and seat on the valves. I went o use one. I dug the old one out and replaced it. I turned on the water and the water poured out when the valve was closed. The seal was stuck fast to the seat and I ended up digging the entire hole again to replace it with a $45. part. I threw the other 5 in the scrap steel dumpster. I know they could be fixed or resealed but a new one was redesigned and washer less. Do as you wish. I like a good price and a lifetime warranty. Get a swivel 15mm socket and that is a job that can be completed in less then an hour. Have a Great Day.