• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1009 Inside The Cab Radio Cables

T. Highway

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have been looking for a CX-13290 control cable (@15') for the radio installation in my M1009 and have hit a temporary roadblock.

I'm wondering if anyone has stripped any out of a 09 that they still have laying around in their garage. The cable runs between the radio shelf and the dashboard. It has a 6 pin connector on both ends (pin config is 6 around the edge, NOT 5 around the edge and 1 in the center).

The Control Cable feeds the Control Box located above the Remote Speaker mounted on the dashboard. This cable allows remote radio control for a RT-1439.

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated. I know that I saw a M1009 rebuild thread here and the harness was laying on the cab floor in the pictures. I can't find that thread.

I will post pictures of this install this weekend.

Bert

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks