• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1009 Interior

BennieAndTheBl4Z3R

When I bought my Naval Base Brat M(mock) M1009 (not a true CUCV, but sold to the US navy for base transportation), it didn't have the bucket seats or door panels that comes with them. Previous owner put in a 60/40 bench. Anyone know where a good place to look for the correct equipment in Texas or surrounding states. Thanks all.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Last edited:

bikeman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Various places but for classic truck restoration should be your friend. LMC Truck, Rock auto. Even hitting up Advanced Auto Parts or O'Reilly might score you a set. The military didn't do anything special with them.

If you want to upgrade, I'd recommend the foam, curved HMMWV high back seats. Now that I have two M880s, and one is modified, I'm planning on putting the high back HMMWV seats into that one and leave the other as untouched survivor.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks