• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1009 Motor Mount Part#

Friar Mycgyver

I am rebuilding the 6.2L in my M1009 and while I had the motor out of the truck I decided to do a few other things like put in a fresh pair of motor Mounts. Everything I have found at Autozone, O'reillys, etc. the mounts are too small. Does anyone have a part number for motor mounts that will fit a 6.2L M1009?

jongainey

If you look at the TM for it and you can just google the nsn that it says for the part and it will give you the part number. you can then take that part number and use it at about any parts store. I think NAPA is the best parts store and most of the time they will do their best to help you find the part that you need. or you can just search ifor it on here. sure someone has eather posted it or done the same thing your doing.