• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1009 now at my new home

Shackelford R

My CUCV finally made it to Ft. Carson I have been working on getting my truck shipped since Jan 06 it shipped on feb 11 And the driver wouldn't come on post and I had to pull truck off the car hauler my self watching this dumb drivers hand signals, I didn't know right and left were so hard. I'm just glad its here.

It's interesting to see how much altitude affects my engine and cold starts are a new experience being from FL.
I got around to putting new glowplugs in or rather my battlebuddy did, and She bought them for me Mac is a 91B and does all the work on my truck and her car now so I watch and teach. Its pretty cool. She is the only other person who will ever be allowed to drive my truck ever.

Attachments

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Good to hear from you. Good to have friends.

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Wish my mechanic looked like that. ;-). My mug is preaty ugly.

I don't think I can get my old bones to sit on top an engine.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Sometimes drool...

tbearatkin

I am going to assume the battery cables were disconnected since it was being used as shelf to hold tools. If not a sparking good time is going to happen. Only did it once myself many years ago. Never again.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks