• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1009 paint scheme

99dodge1500

I did this on paint so bear with me on the quality of them. Please ignore the red and gray lines, my mouse went crazy on me. Tell me what you think I will be painting mine one of these colors. I want other peoples opinions, because I like them all.:razz: I am thinking about doing them in a matte finish. Your opinions matter to me, because me friends are morons and tell me "oh well you do what you want" quotes.

Attachments

99dodge1500

Well of coarse they are scary it was done on paint. The red was something I thought would be cool, the blue would be sea camo, and the white would be winter camo.

rizzo

How about '383' green, brown, and black. I've seen that before and it looks great on MV's..... :wink:

:roll: smart azz oops um ............... I like the 3rd one the best and uh the M-1009 has a ....NP-208 t case in it too. good luck with the painting

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
I just say no to drugs.

It's never good to show up to a job interview smelling of sweat, unshaven, and needing a haircut. (yes this applies to the paint options). One smells, one is nasty, and one looks bad (not the good bad, the sucky bad).

Last edited:

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
1. Fire Camo - so you can drive it into a burning building and noone will see you. Kinda dumb, camo that's SO BRIGHT you can't ignore it.

2. Night Urban Camo - not sure who came up with this camo scheme, I've seen it forever and it doesn't blend in with anything unless you run over a bunch of Smurfs or you are on the bottom of the ocean. It looks cool, but it looks stupid too.

3. Urban or Snow Camo - popular with cops and we don't know why - maybe cops can't afford real camo. It's not bad, more subdued. However, if I were you, replace the grey with a mixture of forest green and 383 brown, it will blend in GREAT in the wintertime.

99dodge1500

Thanks I will do that and post another picture when I have time. Yes I know the red camo is bad I was experimenting and I want this truck to bring attention to it. I have no problems with cops I go 4 over the speed limit, and my truck will have legal bumper height.

trucker 1954

Old school camo

1. Fire Camo - so you can drive it into a burning building and noone will see you. Kinda dumb, camo that's SO BRIGHT you can't ignore it.

2. Night Urban Camo - not sure who came up with this camo scheme, I've seen it forever and it doesn't blend in with anything unless you run over a bunch of Smurfs or you are on the bottom of the ocean. It looks cool, but it looks stupid too.

3. Urban or Snow Camo - popular with cops and we don't know why - maybe cops can't afford real camo. It's not bad, more subdued. However, if I were you, replace the grey with a mixture of forest green and 383 brown, it will blend in GREAT in the wintertime.
hOW ABOUT THIS CAMO http://www.hyperstealth.com/spec4ce/piggyback/S

99dodge1500

I like the three camo, you dont see many like that out here. I am going to do 383 brown over the gray and post it on here and you guys tell me the truth.