• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1009 parts, Atlanta, Ga area

CycleJay

Hi Guys,

Does anyone know where I can get a good price on a new or very good condition radiator for my M1009?

Also, where can I get a good price on a set of 8 Bosch "Duraterms"??
(I think that is what they are called...) glowplugs?

So I can do this work myself, or at least try to...

I will be getting my tax refund soon, so I should have the funds,
and I need to get these repairs done.

Thank you, good day, God bless you,

CJ

P.s. Also, does anyone know what weight capacity jack stands I need,
to hold the frame up when I change my shocks?

JUNKYARDJOHN

I just bought an all aluminum radiator from radiatordealz.com . Lifetime warrenty (we'll see) . Looks good, the right size with all the right fittings in the right places, but haven't installed it yet. (just informing/not trying to reccomend) $218.56 + $29.99 shipping from california JOHN

Timber

You don't even need to lift the truck off the ground to change the shocks
Yeah, a big x10 on that. The shocks don't support anything at all. You don't need to jack the truck up or use jackstands. As a matter of fact, you shouldn't. The less time you spend under a truck on jackstands, the safer you are.;-)

dc3coyote

Jay,
I have a couple projects lined up in April (new starter in the Pinz, and tinkering with the 880), but I have plenty of room and tools to help with the PMCS of your truck too, just come on bye. We can get you taken care of.