• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1009 Pintle Assembly

tgtaylor64

Does anyone know where I can get the entire pintel assembly from? I need the pintel and all mounting plates and brackets that attach to the frame and rear bumper. Mine is completely missing.

ryan77

The pintle on a m1009 is good for nothing but looks! If your going to haul anything get a class 4 hitch installed. Those pintles will rip right off the truck. Do a search on here and you will see.

Evil Dr. Porkchop

Supporting Vendor
The pintle on a m1009 is good for nothing but looks! If your going to haul anything get a class 4 hitch installed. Those pintles will rip right off the truck. Do a search on here and you will see.
The m1009 pintle assembly will work just fine for towing an m416 or m101a2.

Evil Dr. Porkchop

Supporting Vendor

Grega

I bought my pintle with a 2 in. ball combo at the local farm supply store. It bolted right up to the same holes where the old pintle was. I believe the manufacturer was CURT.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks