• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1009 Printed Circuit Board

GunnyM1009

So pulled the fuse for gen2 and its good. Switched bulbs and bulb holders around still a no go. I guess the next step is to pull down the relay holder and swap out the relays and see if it makes a difference. The only other thing I can think of might be fusible links somewhere.

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Before replacing parts test the power at the two pin plug at GEN2. Check the voltage ate the red and brown wires with the key off and the key on.

GunnyM1009

Hey Warthog I had something baffle me earlier. At my plug on gen1 on the brown wire. If i test it unplugged from the gen with key on engine off i get 12.8v with it plugged in key on engine off i only gey 4.5v any idea why this is. Cant test with the engine on right now I am replacing the flexplate and starter tomorrow.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks