• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1009 project

antennaclimber

Steel Soldiers Supporter
so stupid question does anyone have instructions for the aftermarket BMI glow plug card mine stopped working and i have no instructions for mine i remember reading that theres a fuse soldered into it anyone with one if you could post picture it'd be much appreciated thanks
It is the small green component that is soldered to the board next to the large black 3 terminal transistor and the index slot on the connector edge of the card. The transistor has the stainless steel screw holding it to the board.

Attachments

Camkillers

It is the small green component that is soldered to the board next to the large black 3 terminal transistor and the index slot on the connector edge of the card. The transistor has the stainless steel screw holding it to the board.
Thank you mine stopped sending the ground to my relay everything else works I have an original card that one works but I've replaced everything in my glow plug system

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

antennaclimber

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thank you mine stopped sending the ground to my relay everything else works I have an original card that one works but I've replaced everything in my glow plug system

If your card made by BMI is not working, send it back and I will see that it gets repaired.

Camkillers

If your card made by BMI is not working, send it back and I will see that it gets repaired.
It is I'll have to find some time and send it in I just ordered one of your new cards few weeks ago loving it but would be nice to have as a road spare never know

Camkillers

So humvee injection pumps do work on cucvs it definitely injects way more fuel egts rise pretty fast going to see if I can turn down the pump just slightly and see if its a little happier it almost seems like it may be flooding out till the rpms pickup but it's exhaust tone is different and holds speed much better well see how long this motor last hahaha