• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1009 Rack Update

Dolphin_Shooter

Thanks for helping with this Kip! I hate to see this project die,If we can get the price down I think these things could sell buy the hundreds.I just wanna make sure I can get my hands on at least one!

Maybe an alternative would be to fabricate just the antenna mounting arms, then you could utilize a multitude of existing quality and reasonable priced racks. I will hit my father in law up this weekend, he has a huge metal fab shop. They do quality work and I can assure you it wont be some outlandish price for something simple like an arm. Your could simply weld or bolt the arm, what do you guys think

wallew

Steel Soldiers Supporter
it's a good start but I suspect to hold the weight that will be put on a rack, those arms are going to need to be a bit more substantial

love to see what you can come up with for arms along this idea line - I liked that the design as it was shown allowed for it to be run with or without the top...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks