• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1009 Rear Seat Help

ammuscle

Can anyone help me out. I'm a PROUD new owner of a M1009 and i'm trying to figure out how the rear seat works. I'm able to fold the back forward and lay it down and thats it so far. I might be wrong but it has every indication that it the whole seat folds up and thats where i need the help. Theres a lever on the passenger side of the seat that looks like it might be a seat adjustmend you can push the lever down but it won't do anything, and then there is a black handle on the back side of the seat. That is everything i know about the rear seat in this or any other blazer. Any help would be great!!!!

85CUCVtom

There is a small lever behind the seat on the right or left side, that lets the backrest fold forward. Then behind the seat, close to the floor, there is a black handle. Pull up on it. That should unlatch the seat from the floor and let it fold forward and up much like in a Jeep. Maybe have to pull hard if it hasn't been used in a long time.

jw4x4

First, fold the back of the seat down (forward). There is a release handle behind the rear seat, recessed into the center of the floorboard. Pull up (hard) on that handle to release the seat. Then you can fold the seat forward. The bar on the passenger side near the wheel well is the release to fold the seat into the original position.