• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1009 seat covers

turbinesurgun

Haven't been on here in a while. Sold my 1009 and regretted it the whole time. A week ago the guy I sold it to called and said he was selling and asked if I wanted it back. My answer **** YEAH. So I'm looking for the canvas seat covers if anyone can help me out. Thanks in advance

PATRIOT1

I have a like-new passenger seat (maroon, vinyl) that I never ended up using - still boxed up, if you want it. $100 + shipping. I just haven't posted it yet.

I know this is an old thread but I would like to get a picture of the JaTonka seat covers installed. I'm up in the air on these seat covers or having the seats redone. I like the look of the canvas but would like a good fit.

Bought the Jatonka ones mentioned. Good fit. Back seat is laced on with paracord. Fast shipping. Thay are much more comfortable and look much more "GI"

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks