• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1009 snorkel

Boat Guy

It actually really helps airflow to the engine, the pre cleaner creates a type of vortex spining the air before it goes down the snorkel. I out new magna flow muffler s on the trucka week ago, the truck sounds so much better, I can actually hear myself think and talk to my wife in a normal tone of voice while doing 60 down the highway. But those mufflers have hurt my gas mileage slightly.
like you I replaced the rotted-out originals with magna flow (only compatible I could find) and the truck sounds much better -if a little "un-CUCV" like

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks