• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

m1009 spare rim?

Blood_of_Tyrants

You want a 15x8 steel rally wheel. Only difference between the civilian version and the CUCV version was CARC paint and no fancy Chrome trim ring or center cap.

Don't let someone tell you they're worth money either, I sold four for $25 last fall after months of trying to sell them.

They are worth what an informed person not under duress would pay for them. My son seems to have a hard time understanding this concept when he wants to sell a car.

a68cudas

went to junkyard and got rim but taking it back the one i picked up is slotted the rims on m1009 have no slots just solid steel rim. I know the rim i just bought will work but i do want to be visually correct on this and want a spare to match exactly what i have on it now.

a68cudas

I would rather see a M1009 with the right wheel also. Not a rally wheel. The pictures below show rally wheels without trim and with. The M1009 did not have these from the factory.

yep rim i got looks like one in OD and id like to be visually correct so ill be going back tomorrow to take the ralley back and to try and find a correct match. I took pics with my phone and will use those as a reference. So i know for my m1009 ralley wheels are not the stock version rim on it