• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1009 starting problems

REDWOLF

Picking up the line Saturday, that's as soon as I can get it with work. Will get it replaced right away. Hope this fixes her. Got other things I wanted to get done on her this summer.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

REDWOLF

Well a little update on the M1009 still have not picked up the new fuel lines for the blazer, money is tight with my wife being out of wrok. Still having the same starting problem, but i have figured out when the truck is hot or when it is exstreamly warm when i get off work in the afternoon, that if i give it just a liitle bit of the gas peddel it starts up a liitle faster. As you know it would not start at all when it was ran and hot but by doing this trick with the gas peddel i can get it started. Not a fix just a way of getting it going.

REDWOLF

Have not done anything with it, still no better. Its getting harder to start as it is getting colder outside now. Wife was diagnosed with breast cancer so what little time and money I had has been used up for her care and recovery. But I am going to have to get something done soon or just park it until I can and find something to drive in the mean time.

Thanks for asking.