• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1009 tailgate GM PN and prices

mr.travo

Just wanted to post this FYI. I called the PN's in to the local GM dealer and he was able to tell me the prices.

Rear gate lower weather stripping PN 326934 $88.95
Rear gate outer glass weather stripping PN 327005 $47.81
Rear gate inner glass weather stripping PN 327006 $40.86

Drivers window weather stripping PN 14027777 $70.36
Passenger window weather stripping PN 14027778 $65.29

I am trying to find out more prices of my needed GM parts. I have heard that they are a lot easier to fit and last twice as long than LMC. I guess one must weigh the cost and what they are trying to achieve.

I hope this helps out someone.

mr.travo

He would have to order it. They didn't have any in stock. no charge for shipping or anything (thank goodness at THOSE prices).

I am just trying to see what would be worth going GM and what's better LMC. I doubt I will be spending $70 per window channel! LOL! Big chunks are missing out of my drivers door, but I think the LMC won't be bad for that. I have heard and seen two tailgate W/S from LMC and they never would sit right and kept coming out of the slots when you rolled up the window. I just wasn't impressed. I think I will spend the extra $27 and get GM for that. The lower gate weather stripping can kiss my &^#*! $88 GM vs $50 LMC! I can't justify that much money for one piece of rubber.

combatmech

Yep, I have the same problem with my outer tailgate WS. Glad you brought that up. At first...didnt think it mattered much. I did use the LMC driver/passenger door outer WS with no problems.
Thanks for the info brother!! :beer:

mr.travo

No, of course not! I know that GM is just breaking even when it comes to selling weather stripping, LMAO!!!! It's because the price of oil has gone up so much. Their just like the fuel companies, they sell it to us, for cost, and never see one cent for profit.

LOL! Sorry, I couldn't help it. Yes, it's the typical rip off. Sad thing is that some of that stuff is so cheaply made in China-land that it's near imposable to find anywhere else but GM.

Sevin7

I replaced my passenger side window rubber track and the seals at the bottom between the door and glass with LMC parts. It requires two people to crank it up and down (one cranking and one helping the glass) so as not to break the crank or window regulator. I'm hoping it loosens up a bit.

mutt_kahuna

GM PN and prices

The prices the OP listed arent good guy prices...I ran them thru the gm parts place I deal with and got these prices:
#326934 $65.08
#327005 $34.98
#327006 $29.90
#14027777 $51.47
#14027778 $53.03

Heres the site: www.gmpartscheap.com
just click on parts and check multiple parts and get your price...AND GM rubber parts/weather strips ARE BETTER then the aftermarket stuff like softseal or metro (if you cant get GM then the metro gold is O.K.)

Last edited:

Cleptomaniac

I replaced the rubber on my drivers side door and now it is a pita!! It takes two hands to roll up and down! This has been several months ago.
If the Chevy stuff works correctly let us know. I'll replace it again:???:

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
When you replace the windows seals, spray them down with WD-40 and let them sit in the heat for a few days/weeks. It will help mold the rubber and loosen up the DEATH GRIP they have.

A silicone spray should also help, but I haven't tried it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks