• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1009 top weather stripping

epitts

I've taken outside-the-glass strip off before to facilitate removal of the back glass. It's got roughly 8 little clips (vertically) on it that go into horizontal slots on the tailgate metal. I had a **** of a time getting them back in...and that was with all the play of not having the inside-the-glass seal there. There's got to be a tool or something.
I just put that piece on my truck and used a rubber mallet to tap the strip into place. Start at one end and work across. Worked like a charm, window is hard to roll up. Take care to not strip out the handle. :beer:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks