• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1009 V-8 with nine GP wires?

chuck500cc

Went and previewed a 1009 and while looking at the drivers side engine bank noticed that all the glow plug wires were plugged in but there was a spare. I gave it a slight pull and it felt connected somewhere inside the harness but not connected to a glow plug.:cookoo:

chuck500cc

It had a spade connector that matched all the othe GP connectors. Now that I think a bout it one of the glow plug wires that was connected had a larger, plastic connector on it. Might have had a new wire spliced in to accomidate a larger GP end.
The truck was pretty rough and I don't know if I'm gong to bid on it or not.

Chuck

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks