• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1009 Voltmeter

odonnys

:?:Hey buuuudy can you do me a favor? I need to know where the voltmeter needle is positioned when the key is turned to the on position with out the truck running. I did a search but nothing turned up. Thanks a lot. :?:

odonnys

Cheese and rice, two minutes! That was FAST. (now where have I heard that before?) Thanks a lot. You're my boy Blue!!! (Old School refrence):beer:

combatmech

When it's cold, mine will stay about halfway....even after the truck is running. After the GP cycle is complete, ( about 10 to 20 sec later) it goes into the green.

Barrman

26 volts is what the yellow/green dividing line is supposed to indicate.

28.8 volts is what the little hash in the green section is supposed to be.

No glow plugs on a warm engine not running with good batteries should be around 25.2 volts which will be just below the yellow/ green dividing line.

Glow plugs glowing and the engine not running with good batteries will normally be right in the upper middle of the yellow area.

SGT Estum

When running after warmed up (the glow plugs are not cycling) mine is about 1/8 into the red. I've checked with voltmeter and the system is at 29.2V.

Barrman

Check each battery by itself. One of your regulators is probably shot and sending out more than 14.4 volts which is what the max should be.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks