• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1009 Warn premium hubs

85CUCVtom

I really hate to start a new thread on this but I have searched the forum and can't find what I need.

I have to re-pack my hubs and I want to upgrade from the stock locking hubs to the Warn Premium hubs. I can't find a part number for the correct hub set for this truck, maybe someone here has done this swap and could chime in with what they bought and used.

I thought locating the hubs would be easy to locate but I guess I was wrong.

I think I need Warn part number 20990- description says it fits all GM 1/2 ton trucks from 67-87 and 3/4 ton from 77-87.

Any thoughts?

Last edited:

Bighorn

I really hate to start a new thread on this but I have searched the forum and can't find what I need.

I have to re-pack my hubs and I want to upgrade from the stock locking hubs to the Warn Premium hubs. I can't find a part number for the correct hub set for this truck, maybe someone here has done this swap and could chime in with what they bought and used.

I thought locating the hubs would be easy to locate but I guess I was wrong.

I think I need a Warn part number 20990- says it fits all GM 1/2 ton trucks from 67-87 and 3/4 ton from 77-87.

Any thoughts?
You are in luck!
When I brought my M1009 home from Oregon I found one of the old hubs was broken and stuck in the locked position.
Along the way I found a Four wheel parts and bought the Warn Premium set for my M1009 and installed them.

Here is what you need;
Warn Premium Hubs part number WAR 20990
4Wheel Parts #231 5405 W Riverbend Ave Post Falls Idaho 83854
Price 129.99
36 month replacement warranty 12.00
Tax 7.71
Total 149.79

Right off my invoice from 4 wheel parts

They fit perfectly.
Make sure you have snap ring pliers.

Last edited:

85CUCVtom

Perfect! Thanks Bighorn

Gonna order later this week, it's Monday, time to get those weekend projects set-up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ODFever

Madness Takes Its Toll...
Steel Soldiers Supporter
This is great information! Thanks for posting it, Bighorn! :)

Moderators: Could you please add these part numbers to the CUCV Helpful Threads Sticky? If not there, could you please move the information to the FAQ Thread?