• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1009 Wheel source?

Kyle_a

Anyone have a spare M1009 wheel you want to sell? I have four, but am looking for a 5th for spare that I can rotate in. I'm in Washington State and willing to pay shipping. Thank you.

Jeepadict

"Welcome to the party, pal!" -John McClane

Try the SS classifieds. There's a "for sale" section to search, and a "parts wanted" section you can post in so the mods won't yell at you.

AFAIK the 1009 OE wheel is the same as the OE "steelie" from any GM K10/15 truck or SUV from way long ago until the early 90's...they should be the same 6-lug wheel that the "dog dish caps" snapped on to. Craigslist and your local pick-parts yards may come in fashionably only needing some paint to match. You might even get lucky to find one on a Ford or Dodge as they shared the same lug pattern for many years. (Some years it took a magnifying glass to see the differences from one OEM to another)

Jack's in Tuscon has a plethora of shenanagains to chose from, and a damn helpful fella.

@cucvrus pulls magic parts from under his cap and has an encyclopedia in his back pocket.

Eastern has things from time to time...here today, gone tomorrow.

Good luck!!

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

cucvrus

I still have the stock m1009 wheel and acquired 4 more from Facebook market on Wednesday. Let me know. I knew shipping one across country was a killer. I always seem to get people that are at the farthest reaches that need expensive heavy stuff and the guy down the road needs a starter bolt. That's the way things work. Take Care.

Kyle_a

I still have the stock m1009 wheel and acquired 4 more from Facebook market on Wednesday. Let me know. I knew shipping one across country was a killer. I always seem to get people that are at the farthest reaches that need expensive heavy stuff and the guy down the road needs a starter bolt. That's the way things work. Take Care.

cucvrus

I replied via PM. But yes this is a spun and true OEM M1009 stock steel wheel. It has been blasted primed and top coated. It will require sanding and painting but it is not a wheel that was just taken off and boxed and shipped. I actually disposed of 4 M1009 wheels while I had my inventory checked on the spin balancer. Somebody could have used them for a spare but I wasn't taking any chances. Thank you. Hard to find item at this point.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks