• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1009 wheel wrench photo

jeffhuey1n

SMSgt, USAF (Ret.)
Steel Soldiers Supporter
While digging thru my stacks of stuff, I came across a mechanical jack. I’ve been moving it from one spot to another never really looking at it. I moved it today, yet again, and I felt etching in the metal. I had to dig out a steel parts cleaning brush to clear the old paint, dirt, oil and probably some unmentionables. Lo and behold, it’s a M1009 jack that was originally with the HHC 4th BDE, not real sure what that is. Anyway, there’s only one picture of the wheel wrench, TM 9-2320-289-10 section two, item number eight. Three part/stock numbers but only one drawing.
If at all possible, can any of you M1009 gurus that have a correct jack handle, take a picture of it and send it to me.
I’ve got about 10-12 different wheel wrenches, I just don’t know which is which.

Attachments