• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1009's from Wright Patt?

topgun217

Do you know if they are helpful as far as helping load (push)(jump starting)? When I did call down to try and make an app. for a look see after I won the bid, I was told "NO"! The reason behind it was "some people want to come a look at what they won after they won their bid and then try to get out of their contract and it ties the process up and they get stuck(G/L) I even offered the guy a fifty if he would go out and see if the truck would at least turn over and he still said "NO"!

WHo knows maybe I caught them on a bad day!

topgun217

I was just told the person to contact is Andrew and he is a great person to work with at recovery time.

I guess I shouldn't have said to p/m since this might help out any one which is why this site exists....so please jump in !

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks