• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M101/105 steel bows and corners

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
What do you guys think a set of new, never used, metal bows and corners would be worth> No hardware, but all the corners, bows and slotted stops. They are made to fit both the 101 and 105.

Will

deuceaid

Banned
I would think $10 a bracket used maybe, I have 2 extra wood bow corners to get rid of some time, I would like to see what price people are getting.

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
Full set of all metal brand new (even w/o the bolts) is a min of 75. I wouldn't take less than that for used ones assembled and they normally go very quickly at that price. For brand new ones I would actually think 100. I've gotten 125 out of them on occasion but at 75 they all go----quick.

3dAngus

Dang, and I just threw a bunch of them away...
The wood tops broke, and others were cracked.

Lesson learned. Take apart and save the parts.:)

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Full set of all metal brand new (even w/o the bolts) is a min of 75. I wouldn't take less than that for used ones assembled and they normally go very quickly at that price. For brand new ones I would actually think 100. I've gotten 125 out of them on occasion but at 75 they all go----quick.
I concur with CARNAC. Used, but complete metals bows run about $20-25 in my estimation based upon what I've paid and sold them for. Brand new, I'd have to think they are worth AT LEAST that.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks