• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M101 A1, A2 ,A3 Inside box dimensions

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Please add your State to your location information. This is a site requirement.

Thank you

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Inside length is exactly 8'. Overall inside width I don't remember but the width between the inner fenders is 45" on all but the A3 which is 55".

rdohara

Ok thank can you then tell me what makes them different from each other then besides the box size? My plans are to use one just as a utility trailer to pull behind my K5 blazer and put a dirt bike or 2 in it.

Nonotagain

I was wondering the inside demesions too then i see there rated for 3,000 lbs , to light for what i wanted .
If you need a heavier trailer, look no further than a M105.
They are rated to tow 1.5 tons, which is highly under rated.
The 105 trailer weighs 2700 lbs +/- a few lbs empty.
The 101 trailer weighs 1300 lbs empty.

Bob H

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Ok thank can you then tell me what makes them different from each other then besides the box size? My plans are to use one just as a utility trailer to pull behind my K5 blazer and put a dirt bike or 2 in it.
A1 no brakes, takes 5 lug military wheels
A2 surge brakes, civi 8 lug wheels (8 on 6 1/2 bc)
A3 surge brakes, crank up landing leg, 8 lug humvee wheels (wider axle w/more ground clearance) & wider fender flares.

the inside of my A1 box (on a A2 frame) is 95 3/4" with tailgate up

I pull my A2 with a Cherokee and my M880's

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks