• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M101 A1 Tarp size?

scratch

I picked up a M101A1 last week. I would like to have the tarp replace with a black one, any one know where i can find the diminition of one?
here is two pictures of my trailer. Iam plan on sanding it down and line-x it. Maybe. I at least want to replace the axle and tires to match m jeep.

2013-03-13_13-49-30_643.jpg2013-03-13_15-21-26_557.jpg

scratch

Nice trailer, Change out the axle for one with matching hubs and electric brakes.
What are your other plans?

I went with Grotte tail lights on mine Very large and brite.

My build: http://www.steelsoldiers.com/showthread.php?82301-Rebuilding-MY-m101a2-BY-harleyhouse&highlight=
My other plans? when I got it home the wife came out the house and said "we could go camping in that" I asked her where did that come from? She said she is not for sleeping on the ground but we could put a mattess in there. We have been married 10 years and I have never hard her talk about camping 1 time. Go figure.

M813A1

The Blackout stop ight work just the same as your regular stop light. It is a a very small light that is used in low light conditions or Blackout conditions when you are in a convoy !! It allows you tosee the trailer or vehicles in front of you !! They work just the same as the blackout lights on a military truck.

scratch

Your first in line. My next day off is Thursday so i will take a meesurement to see whata black tarp is going to cost me. Ill get back with you thur. or fri.